Saturday, December 26, 2009

This is me, Jordan Robert Scott, in my birthday suit. Bath-time is my favorite. Here I am with yellow fish -- he's about to get chucked.



Here's me with mom and dad in Dana Point Harbor. We went to Southern California to visit family and friends before Christmas.



Here's Grandpa Scott and me playing the piano.



Here's Great-Grandpa Perrin taunting me with the remote control (one of my favorite all-time toys) while Great-Grandma Perrin and Grandma Scott watch in amusement. If this were dad, I would've spit-up into his lap, but Great-Grandpa got this one for free.




Here's Uncle Eric and me walking off a great dinner in Pasadena, just a stone's throw from where the Rose Parade floats are being staged. Notice I'm wearing my Cal sweatshirt -- this is about as close as Cal is going to get to the Rose Parade this year.



This was my first date with Everly Apple Syz (aka 'E') -- it was heavily chaperoned by her parents, Ben and Brittany, but we got some quality time together.





We went to a great park in SD with Rich Landerer (of Rickland Surfboards) and his family, including wife Sandra, daughters Michele and Nicole, and sons Luke and Leo (aka Leoyoda).




Back in OC, here's cousin (once removed) Nicholas and me. Unfortunatley Cousin Kelan was at daycare -- I hear we look really similar -- must be a handsome guy.




Back home in the Bay Area -- Christmas Eve dinner with Nana, Papa, Uncle Mike, Aunt Jenny, Cousin Myella (obscured), Aunt Joey, and Uncle Leyder! That's me in the foreground throwing the fist pump.




Getting ready for Christmas!




Christmas morning -- watching the chaos and trying to get into a Sees lollipop before anyone notices (especially its rightful owner -- Mason!) Notice my cute shirt from Aunt Dawn -- "My First Christmas." In case you're wondering -- yes, I was caught, yes, it was confiscated, and yes, I did have to give Mason something from my stocking to compensate for covering his lollipop in drool. Does Santa consider Christmas a 'grace period?'



I have all sorts of new toys to play with, including a set of big Lego blocks. Dad and I made this tower for the green dinosaur (okay, dad made it, I destroyed it, and green dinosaur got a bit dinged up). I'm showing a clear talent for demolition and a solid understanding of gravity.




The last 2 months have seen significant improvements in my mobility. I've discontinued my 'army' crawl in favor of a traditional crawl. I've starting standing up (assisted) and walking (cruising) along furniture and with my new push toy. I've also made a foray into flying. I'm also making a myriad of sounds (except, notably, 'ma', 'mama', 'mommy', or anything remotely close to any of those). Since photos don't really do justice for sound and movement, I've made a short film for you -- enjoy!

Next month -- ONE YEAR OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment