Thursday, July 30, 2009

Around Town in July

July 27th was my 6 month birthday -- I'm now weighing in at just under 20lbs, I'm a solid 2'-3" long, I'm starting to say "da da", I'm learning to ride the swings at the park, I'm eating fruits and vegetables, I'm rolling over and turning around at will and, much to the fear and delight of mom and dad, I'm very close to army crawling.

I love making mom and dad laugh and they love returning the favor -- we spend most evenings cracking each other up.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from the second half of July:

Just lounging:



Here's me getting ready for the maiden voyage in my new backpack, courtesy of Kyle, J, and Cobalt:




Here I was doing my rendition of "Song of Music" in the park:



Working on my crawling -- you can see my range from the drool trail:



This is dad and me dressed up to go to the Vinton's house for GreatGrandma Jeff's birthday party. I was looking pretty cute this day -- the ladies at the party loved me -- I came home covered in lipstick and smelling of perfume.




Here's mom and me at the Oakland Zoo -- I'm doing my Puma impression:



Mom and I also went to the Berkeley Kite Festival -- these guys were my favorite:





I don't have any teeth yet, but I love to chew on things, especially this toy Nana gave me:



This is at Titi's birthday party, before they left for Cuba. As you can see, Prima Myella still has the upper hand on me, literally.





Here's Hollywood at Aunt Titi's birthday -- he was breakin' it down for a MJ tribute





Here's Nana feeding me rice cereal -- you can tell by my hands that I try to help her out -- I'm good that way...




What? Is there something on my face?




I've found that sweet potatoes make the best mess!



August is just around the corner and we have some fun stuff planned, including a trip to Southern California and another trip to Tahoe, so stay tuned for more updates!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment